Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The beginnings of Interview

Interview Questions

1.How did they decide what to wear today?

2.How did they choose the major they're in?

3.If they could do anything over in their life to guarantee they get the future they want, would you do it? Why or why not? (we don't want to pressure them to tell us what it is they're going to redo - that's not we're interested in - and it could be very personal)


PERSON S.V.
1. Um, well, based on comfort, I just chose the most comfortable.
2. Running out of time and had to choose a major by sophmore spring and all previous classes fit into rec management.
3. No. I feel like everything happens for a reason and I've learned something from my choices.

PERSON A.B.
1. I looked at the temperature on my computer.
2. Decided I really liked the human body and wanted to help people when they were injured.
3. No. Because from the actions I have done in the past I have grown and learned from and got me where I need to be.

PERSON D.G.
1. I saw jeans on the floor and my pants had a belt in them and I picked my tank top and sweater because I liked the colors.
2. I decided that med school would take too much time, and I still wanted to help people
3. No, Because I think I'm going in the right direction right now, unless I break my leg or something

PERSON A.H.
1. It was cold, I put on a sweater on. It wasn't that difficult.
2. I don't know. It was the next best thing to art.
3. Yes. You should take advantage of everything and if thats a possibility than why not.



p.

No comments: