Thursday, September 20, 2007

second life 1

an exhibition to nude island:


most peple are not naked here. bathing suits are in full fashion. I was kind of intrigued by the fact that people are being payed linden dollars to lay around. I wonder if you can just sit there all day and make money that way when you're at class or sleeping. No one really seemed to be doing here, just laying and making money. kind of boring after the first couple minuites.


Next, in a sort of dirty exploration I next went over to porn star island. For some reason this place was empty. I dont understand this. Either way there was a cool tsunami beach thing.

Playboy was by far the most happening place I have been so far. I got "invited" to the yacht which was bunch of people dancing and screaming lude things. Either way the people were nice there and happy to be just hanging out on a virtual yacht with some virtual playmates. I got bored there rather quickly.

No comments: